Whoa! Where did the month go?!!! Last I remembered, it was February 1st and I was recommitting to blogging…
So much for that.
Seriously, I have been wanting to write posts all this time but I’ve lacked the discipline to sit down and do it. I admit, I’ve been a slacker. Sadly, I’ve also fallen off the workout wagon. Like I said… slacker!
But then again, I haven’t been completely idle during the past few weeks:
- I’ve kept myself busy with work at school. I teach 200 students a day over the course of 7 periods. I also have break supervision and lunch supervision.
- After I’m done working with other people’s kids, I go pick up and take care of my own. They’re great kids but they can keep me pretty busy, too. I can’t forget about keeping my wife happy, too.
- I also helped coach my son’s Upward Basketball team this year. While it did take time, it was fun and was a great way for me to bond with my son.
- My wife and I also serve at church as worship and prayer leaders in our adult fellowship. I also help out with worship in the children’s church service.
- I’ve gone out with friends.
- I’ve prepared a lot of food at home, too.
I was a frequent visitor to doctor offices.
Well, I certainly had a lot I could have blogged about over the past few weeks. I just needed the discipline. I will definitely work on blogging more frequently and, more importantly, start working out constantly again. I am going to catch my balance.